Enjoy views of Laguna Beach and Emerald Bay fireworks shows from Mozambique’s Veranda or the Shebeen Lounge directly below.
Veranda (roof) space reservations
- Exclusive access to the Veranda for Rooftop, tickets are $20 per person, from 6:00 p.m. forward. Ticket DOES NOT guarantee a table or include a dinner reservation, please call a host for details! 949-715-7777
- A 12-hour cancellation policy applies. Reserved space is held for a 15 minute grace period beyond the reservation time.
- Reserve your spot here
Food and drink all day and night
The entire Mozambique restaurant will be operating normal hours, 11 a.m. – close (approx 11:00 pm.), with full menu offered before, during and after the fireworks show.
4th of July classics include wood-grilled steaks, burgers, wings, chicken skewers and more. Reserve your spot here
No music (just for one night)
Shuttles available all day and evening, (beginning at noon) for restaurant guests
- Mozambique and Skyloft will be operating their large fleet of “Safe Ride” shuttles throughout the 4th of July day and evening, even after the Laguna trolleys stop operation at 7:00 p.m. for the rest of the evening.
- Shuttles are free for resort guests in Laguna Beach, Pelican Hill and Dana Point (The Ritz-Carlton, Monarch Beach Resort, Laguna Cliffs Marriott), and for all individual riders within a 15-mile radius of Skyloft or Mozambique.
- Reasonable rates are also offered to restaurant guests outside the 15-mile radius.
- Shuttle to either of the restaurants to enjoy great food and drinks, and even consider visiting both restaurants on the same day, by simply calling the Safe Ride Reservation Line at Mozambique, (949) 715-7777.